maanantai 25. joulukuuta 2017

Impression: my dog woke from death

Vaikutelma: koirani heräsi kuolleista

My Japanese spitz 20.9.2013 two days after the happening

My 5 years old Japanese spitz Vala (Oath) needed to go to veterinary to remove teeth stone, like is typical for Japanese spitzes. Because my dog may bite, since it is both guard dog and my companion at the same time, they said the dog needed to calm down for removing the teeth stone so that it then sleeps. Because the veterinary had appeared threatening but there was lots of teeth stone, and because my dog has a good understanding of human talk and human thinking, I read in the previous evening to it these texts in thsi blogs in Finnish and the 3 miracle cures in the other blog. My dog can emphatize with things well and has wisdom of life, so it seemed to pay attention to it for future use. In addition it knows how to pray somehow.
I took it aorund noon to veterinary and went after three hours to fetch it. It appeared that it had bitten the veterinary and the veterinary was angry and claimed that from my dog's mouth should be removed 10 not at all good teeth, even thoug all teeth had been healthy and dog needs teeth when it eats. My dog walked vaguely in arches as if risen from death. It's coat felt the same but a little but less bacteria as my rabbit when the rabbit had died.  It's legs were rigid even though ordinarily never, as if rigidity coming fron death, and tender as if it had had the skill to use the advices about waking from death. After a pair hours I took it for a walk in a nearby forest poatch and it seemed to get refreshed. Slowly it has recivered and it seems to be healthy but havibg come over some hard experience. It thinks that it died but knew how to wake from death. It appears that it applied my advice about waking from death - in a way that indicates strongly that if one would read the advices in this order to a human who is ill near dying, the human too would know how to avoid death. What matters is how much lighter you get your way of life and not the starting level. My dog is disturbed by the fact that it cannot rely it's life to that day like to all the other days of it's life this far. It even runs, even though it is quite peaceful cahracter, and is recovering, but mentally it needs to get used to the situation and learn new things of living based on taht advice..
* * *
  I am interested in composing music. Here a piece of melody fro my spitz today evening:


* * *

Best models in waking from death and getting healthy are insects. They every spring wake from death like slumber and repair winter damages. In addition the change of shape of butterflies and many other insect speciaes gives them superbly much wisdom about this area of life. (I have for a few years been interested in the wisdom of insects in this reapect and been friendly toward them.)
Music in religious ceremony can give an image of livelier lightnening, if you in advance or for helping someone else want to learn this way of waking from death maybe.

* * *
Su 18.9.2016
Three years later my dog is well but is too fat.
24.20.2017   Pictures from my home http://savolaisuudesta.blogspot.fi/2016/09/kuvia-kotoani.html  Vaapukka is well, is nowadays interested in curing http://curingguesses.blogspot.fi , does not feel old yet, even though is ten after one month, thinks with these skills to live long, likewise my other dog.

19.12.2017  
Here around Finland's independency's 100th anniversary my doigs changed style, especially my Japanese spitz, which had just had it's 10th birthday 25.11., even so much that I wonder if they have been changed to other dogs. But dogs sometimes consider very important such things, whether they are subjects of runours of dogs, for example to be told to puppies. And I had also one wekk before his birthday said to my dog that it should take healthy ways of living to itäs heart. And on the other hand the local newspaper of Savonlinna made under the independency day the newspaper for readers in warmer counr´tries, and so I had to make a pause in orderibg it for two weeks for not to get freezing injuries, but my dogs took it badly, since they considered the newspaper very important for their own position. So my Jpaanese psitx has lately had the stayle of the newspaper in KJuopio, even though I do not read it.

5.3.2018   Pictures from my home http://picturesfrommyhome.blogspot.fi

12. November 2018   Vaapukka has after that happening specialized into helping other animals, sometimes humans too but dizzy humans do not so well understand animals, so mostly to helping animals. I do not quite know how it connects with them, but at least partly via birds and partly in some religious people's way or whatever is the usual way of dogs and other animals connecting with each other kind of spiritually or socially from a distance. He has seemed to spend in that task all the evenings, sometimes afternoons too for the last five years. During the last years it has also speciualized into curing illnesses and wounds with the help of my attempts at curing http://curingguesses.blogspot.com/2017/07/headers-translated.html . A moment ago it said that it had thus come to help as many times, done as many good deeds this way as it has white hairs in it's coat, which it as a puppy said to be one of it'sgoals but I never believed such possible, but it says thatit/he has been able to help a hundred ort even a thousand a day. So it seems that he has the right to have a white coat, even though in daily life he does not appear moral, but just caring.  

Vaapukka thought that I ought to take a picture when he celebrates and at the same time lien on the ground the way he does when he thinks of waking an animal from death:

My texts from this autumn about angels, devils and Christmas gnomes https://healthilymoral.blogspot.com/2019/11/two-texts-angels-and-devils.html .
  
* * *

Vaapukka died friday 7th of June 2019 when he at the moment had inflences from unwise British dogs,on a hot day to hyperventilation attack.
He stayed unmoved after it but looked somewhat as if listening, as if recovering, but was quite stiff in the morning, kind of toward relaxing too, so I estimated him dead even though there were not much bacteria in his coat. But in front of his mouth was a small pool of old blod.

30th June 2019   When a little bit under two weeks had passed from Vaapukka's death I composed a short tune to help others who mourn. I thought that it is good to take distance and to wish well and to have an idealistic, kind of polite as if in some spiritual context, picture of the pet which had died.

* * *
6th of January 2021
"The day vaapukka died was a quite hot summer day, and maybe a half an hour earlier on a walk with my dogs Vaapukka sniuffeda scrap cover of some fat woman's ice cream on the rgound and thought that it is time for him to continue onwards to such company, like he had long wished for to change to some fat nurse with a caring character like his. I had not known how to arrange it, so he arranged it himself, and so there was an impression of him continuing to life after death, and later on it often came to my mind that Vaapukka was many a female fat nurse's dog and cured handicapped humans. Once 9months later I also heard from outside my window a baby crying like as if it had been Vaapukka, and later that day an aeroplane flew overhead,as if it had beenIranian aeroplane carrying Vaapukka as a baby to Iran, a dog with miracle cure skills, maybe able to wake people from the death too."
F56. in my long text about Skills of Christmas gnomes http://learntalents.blogspot.com
 
12th of January 2022   If you wish to know what kind of wisdom I, Vaapukka's owner had, you could read my long text about the skills of Christmas gnomes learntalents.blogspot.com 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti